20 martie 2010

Exodus of the blog

finally.after long ages of boredom and desperation.after all my list of things to do was slightly depleted because of this undeserved holiday that has come to alterate our minds,to break us off from the middle of the second semester,i decided to step over my dignity.to do something i've never thought in ages I would do....something that i previously considered as being a thing for freaks (excuse me if I had these thoughts) .i opened the first entry on my blog.....i never thought choosing a blog link would be so difficult.....you must be original...and this must come from inside....no one would put a trigger on your head and threat you to tell your mind ....but they would be interested to hear from u an opinion....
though I have never know before all the things that are behind this blog-mania....that every one of us weave to express through thousands of words an own type of reality different from the real one:)))(how deep sounded this).
thereby i founded this blog to express myself through words...because i have to admit and i have the courage to answer for....i was a bit afraid at first because i thought that others could misunderstand me and thus change their opinion....but if i stay better to think i frankly don't care....you may think whatever you want about me and my blog....but a single thing you must notice ....that i am not maintaining this to vex or insult people.....that's why i'll never write articles with the topic of.........."i hate this kind of people"..."what losers are the....".
you got it.
this is where some of the thoughts that you somewhen had may converge with mine...and by this we can realize how much we have in common....
well hope this first article was intriguing enough to get your attention....and if it seems to short....
this is just the beginning.....there are more yet to come:)

Un comentariu:

  1. ce pot sa zic acum, promitator
    vezi sa n-o dai in kistch/comercial da' nici sa o iei pe ulei.
    succes

    RăspundețiȘtergere